27 December 2011

Exam Schedule: Good Luck

"There's no need to complicate, our time is short, this is our fate, I'm yours.." by Jason Mraz.

Will start this entry with "Allahuakbar"... A word simply shows that I am now quite happy. After being told by a friend of mine, my exam schedule was changed, I really hope that the new schedule will be more better than the former. 

Good Luck =]


All praises to Allah The Almighty, the new schedule just make me happy and feel like I should grab this chance and opportunity to score for this semester. Even few seniors said that this semester is the most tough one, I will prove that it will not be the same again as they faced before.

May Allah grant me wisdom to do my best on this coming exam. InshaAllah. So what are you waiting for? Jom Study !!


for the pikcher, credit to my true friend, Nazim Amzed. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment